The last 6 months have seen a dramatic change in our lives and studies show that it has increased the mental health problems throughout the globe.
Anxiety has emerged to become a major mental health disorder.
What is anxiety disorder?
Anxiety is our body’s natural response to stress. It is a feeling of fear about what’s to come.
But if your feeling of anxiety is extreme, lasts longer and is interfering with your life, it is anxiety disorder.
Symptoms of anxiety
Symptoms of anxiety includes:
- Increased heart rate
- Rapid breathing
- Trouble concentrating
- Difficulty falling asleep
How to get Help?
The Royal College of Psychiatry UK suggests following ways to help yourself:
- Communicate with friends and relatives
- Become a member of a self help or online support group. You can find plenty such groups online.
- Learn ways to reduce stress
- Yoga or exercise, reading a book and listening to the music can help
- Reduce alcohol consumption and quit smoking
- Read your favourite book and encourage books
Can foods treat anxiety?
Some research suggests foods you eat may have a beneficial impact on your brain and reduce the frequency of anxiety attacks.
These foods include:
- Green Tea
- Dark Chocolate
Anxiety disorders can happen to anyone but one must never forget that it can be treated.
Although anxiety disorders take time to go away, remember, you can manage it and live a happy, healthy life.
Visit khabarage for more news and updates.